About a year ago, I bought a dress a Goodwill, which I later decided was unattractive. It was all boob on the top, but an awkward matronly length on the bottom.
After reading a tutorial on Emily’s blog, I decided this dress was destined for a different future and with my Grammie’s help transformed it into this:
- skirt: thrifted and made over
- shirt: Polo Ralph Lauren (thrifted)
- shoes: Old Navy (thrifted)
- scarf: thrifted
- belt: Banana Republic (thrifted)
- sunglasses: Betsey Johnson (via Marshalls)
- button bobby: self made
I’m happy to report that, with the exception of my sunglasses and jewelry, everything I’m wearing is thrifted! Hooray!
And here’s my photographer (and stylish!) mom:
- twolittlebells posted this
blog comments powered by Disqus