My brother’s home for fall break so we’ve had several of his favorite meals, including burgers (and grilled chicken for me). I love this roasted potato recipe as a simple side dish. We made these for years until we made one change that made all the difference - the trick is to mix it in a bowl first so the potatoes are all nicely coated on all sides. You’ll need:
- 6 large potatoes (about 2lbs.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons seasoned salt (we ran out so substituted Old Bay seasoning + salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. In mixing bowl, combine potatoes and all ingredients.
4. Mix thoroughly and then spread onto shallow baking pan.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are browned and crisp.
6. Enjoy! They taste great plain, but I love them with ketchup. (And please note where the ketchup exploded on my plate and I awkwardly tried to wipe it into formation for a photo.)
p.s. fall in Virginia is beautiful! Fall weekends (with food & family) are some of the best. Hope everyone has had a great weekend too!
- dirtyqng reblogged this from twolittlebells
- dirtyqng likes this
- mppvt08 likes this
- feedme-impoor reblogged this from twolittlebells
- raeana likes this
- twolittlebells posted this
blog comments powered by Disqus