I love crescents. I love chicken. And I love cheese. This recipe is a trifecta of goodness. You could mix up the ingredients and include broccoli or more or less of any ingredients as desired.
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 pkg crescent rolls
- 3 shredded, cooked chicken breasts
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1/4 stick melted butter
1. First, you need to cook your chicken. We cooked it for severeal hours in the crock pot, but you could also boil your chicken breasts for 40 minutes or so.
2. Gather your ingredients and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Shred cooked chicken in large mixing bowl.
4. Add all ingredients except parmesan cheese and butter. Mix well.
5. On a greased baking sheet, spoon chicken onto crescents and then seal.
6. Melt the butter and spread on top of crescents. Sprinkle freshly grated parmesan on top.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!
- zombiedoctor likes this
- stephanie-maye likes this
- an-artist-complex likes this
- miss-aubree likes this
- twolittlebells posted this
blog comments powered by Disqus