- skirt: vintage Pendleton (thrifted at Mega Thrift)
- shoes: Born via Eddie Bauer
- shirt: August Silk via TJMaxx
- earrings: thrifted
- watch: Michael Kors
- class & cameo rings: gifted
- clutch: vintage Aigner (thrifted)
I had to get up two hours early today to get to a workshop out of town so this non-wrinkle skirt was perfect for riding in the car. I wore a tan blazer over it for the actual workshop but it’s so humid out that all I didn’t need it the rest of the day. I love this skirt SO much. Although - I had a near Marilyn Monroe situation while filling up at a gas station. Maybe instead of pictures I should post a video of me dancing in front a fan for full outfit effect. Ha.
- shoes: Merrells
- shorts: Gap (thrifted)
- purse: Kate Spade via TJMaxx
- tank: Forever 21 via JCPenney Outlet
- cardigan: Ralph Lauren Chaps (thrifted at Mega Thrift!)
- ring: DIY
Happy fourth of July everyone! I showed you my office red, white, and blue yesterday and here is my much more casual version. I’ve had a pretty chill day today with my family and grandparents - complete with good food like corn on the cob and some other fresh food from my Grammie’s garden. I’ve spent the whole day craving a cherry icee - may have to indulge myself before the day is done.