- skirt: vintage Pendleton (thrifted at Mega Thrift)
- shoes: Born via Eddie Bauer
- shirt: August Silk via TJMaxx
- earrings: thrifted
- watch: Michael Kors
- class & cameo rings: gifted
- clutch: vintage Aigner (thrifted)
I had to get up two hours early today to get to a workshop out of town so this non-wrinkle skirt was perfect for riding in the car. I wore a tan blazer over it for the actual workshop but it’s so humid out that all I didn’t need it the rest of the day. I love this skirt SO much. Although - I had a near Marilyn Monroe situation while filling up at a gas station. Maybe instead of pictures I should post a video of me dancing in front a fan for full outfit effect. Ha.